Skinny Jalapeno Margarita
In honor of Margarita Monday, I’m sharing my not-so-famous (but very well received by those who have tried it) Skinny Jalapeno Margarita recipe.
What You Need:
- 5 Ounces Silver Tequila
- 3 Ounces Triple Sec
- 3 Ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar (light)
- 1 Lime
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Slice lime into wedges/ rounds (whatever your preference may be)
- Arrange limes in an aesthetically pleasing way on your cutting board, and Instagram the occasion
- Slice jalapeno
- Combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, jalapeno slices and agave nectar in a large pitcher, mix well
- Pour a layer of sea salt onto a small tea plate
- Rub lime wedge around the rim of your margarita glasses, dip them in salt
- Fill each glass with ice
- Strain mix into glasses
- Garnish with lime wedges or rounds
*Step 2 is optional, though I did opt to follow this step the last time we had company for Margarita Monday, much to the horrific embarrassment of my boyfriend.
Follow me on Instagram: @KylieJoThough
Mad love, as usual, and have a happy Margarita Monday!